Monday, June 29, 2009

MJ mark on earth

Jackson's death came as a big shock to me.

If someone can make a mark on earth with his creation
it is MJ. I believe aliens looking at earth should see an
"MJ" written on it.


I liked Micheal for his music and dance.

During my college days (1980-86) I used to perform Micheal's break-dance
(Indian version of it though) in college cultural program's
(not on stage but within the audience).

I once even danced on a street corner in front of tea stall
for a Tamil number in his style...a big crowd gathered around
that...my friends were clapping. I danced for a whole of
5-minutes.


I once danced on stage with some of the moon-walks of
Micheal during 1991 in cultural program in IITK.

I used to practice his moon-walk for years and got it
to some extent but could never reach.

I liked every song of Micheal and loved some of them.

He is a legend of pop and stage performer... inventor
of moon walk, nice human, creator, ...

For me he is Einstein of Music.

The world is really gonna miss him... and i am one of the billions.

No comments:

Post a Comment