Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Was it a mistake?

Did i do a mistake?

Yesterday i blogged about doing a transaction with a buyer... i was happy i could close
the day with do it my way or no way.

I have off loaded my concerns to the payer and he is
keeping silent. I donno whether he is evaluating my
proposal or dropped the entire project.

I am worried now... did my decision to go straight
and transparent is (was) a mistake?

Because it is not only my money... it is stake holders
money that is at stake...if the negotiations went well
and even if i settled for 6-lacs as proposed by them
then i could have paid back at least 70% of the investors
money.

Now I have no choice except to wait. Should i called
for help? Should i asked someone to do the negotiation?

At the end of it... i was worried that they will push
all their developmental work on my head. I can't do justice to them and i can't do
justice to the company i am working now. With that fear only i wanted to
push back so that they will come back little mild and acceptable.


Well ... now there is no going back. I have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment