Thursday, June 25, 2009

lingering on the same thought

I could not think of anything more except for what i did
couple of days back...

Did i make a mistake?

I am still waiting and the client did not reply to my
mail. Is he playing a mental game? OR he is so irritated
that he does not even want to write to me.

What i offered is not that bad a proposal... a software
package which needs 2x3 man years of production when
someone wanted to share the code... i just asked for
9-lacs... less than $20K is that something big that
he gets annoyed or he wants me to get down on my
requirements?

I have few installations as well. We sold the software
ranging from 1800$-3000$ at four different places...of course
through a seller and i got only 500$-1500$.


Will wait for a week and then may be i will ping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment