Friday, August 21, 2009

My Stupid statement...

My stupid statement....

I have been repeatedly saying this statement for last 2-3
years to many... i donno why i believe in this...and I am
not sure of what i am saying as well.


Science is struck for last the 70-years and Engineering
took over and Engineering is getting struck for the last
10-20 years that is why we are not seeing any progress or
major breakthrough execpt exploitation industry like (mass
production, information extraction, information distribution,
spreading the same technology to underdeveloped country etc.,
etc., etc.,).


and at the end i want to finish like "Where is my De-broglie".


My hope is we will find a good scientific breakthrough soon
and then everything follows on a developmental phase rather
than the exploitation phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment