Friday, August 28, 2009

Mobile and www

Everyone wants to think mobile as another accessory of www... but
Mobile web's requirement (vast majority) and www are entirely
different. Since mobile operators know where i am (lat - lan) the service and Monetization will be entirely different from www....

Simply put

Mobile - Me
www - Some stupid server

Mobile is about when i am on the move.
www is about when i am at the desk.

Mobile is about now-near-dear.
www is about anytime-anywhere-whothehellcares

Mobile data base should be volatile.
www is century's backed-up.

Mobile is mostly about voice.
www is mostly about visual.

Voice is slow.
Visual is fastest.

Mobile - wireless
www - wired (partially wireless).

Mobile- I should be informed.
www - I seek information.

Mobile- I know who the hell r u.
www - I don't care who the hell r u.

Mobile - kept mostly closer to my heart (shirt pocket).
www - Kept in some stupid island

Mobile - You connect to me.
www - Me connect to your server

Anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment