Monday, September 7, 2009

Thought and Solar Energy

Here is an interesting comment i made to my colleague today (8th Sep 2009)

I asked him " you look like you are lost in your thoughts"

He said..."yes ... i was thinking about something" "how can anyone
be without thinking"..."We always think".

Then i made this comment out of the blue (which i think i was
thinking about when i was thinking about blogs, teaching, social
media networking !!!).

"Thinking is like Solar energy...free and Wasted". He repeated the same and noded as if he acknowledged my statement "Thinking is like Solar energy...free and wasted".



Then this thought came to my mind...why there are no process
which puts all the thoughts available free and put them into
use (like solar concentrator....).

Damn my thought... that is and was done with text-books, papers,
stories.
Damn my thought... that is what google is doing concentrating the
most searched page on the topic.
Damn my thought... that is what teachers are doing ... delivering
concentrated lessons leanrt over decades.

Damn my thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment