Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy today...

Today I am finally happy.


I distributed the money borrowed for the business venture...
I understand that it is not compulsory to return an investment
made in a business....

Somehow i felt people have put in money in the business because
i requested for the investment...they did not put money
on the business plan...but on me.
So it becomes ultimately my responsibility to make the business
make money and return.


Ho...it was a horrible situation. I could return their investement
from my personal savings....but no-one will accept that....
even from the business also many won't accept.

I have to generate the money from the business ....but alas
the business is already dead....how am i going to make the
money from a "Dead man"....

Luckily and so luckily for me....one guy was ready to take
the code (that too...non-exclusive) for almost exact amount
of the investment...i felt happy like i am on clound 9....
(i donno what that clound 9 is....heard my father say that)..


Finaly the money came through and i have distributed the contribution money to everyone

Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo

Kasi

No comments:

Post a Comment